Clara Linen Dress
The Clara linen easy slip-on dress features Pinay artist's, Inah Santos, artwork entitled, "Clara", the classical Pinay who is such a modest yet powerful Filipina who shows independency through her simple yet meaningful works.
- 100% linen made from the fiber stalk of flax plants
- Models wear size S
- Small: bust (35 in), waist (31 in), hips (38 in), shoulder (13 in), length (49 in)
- Medium: bust (37 in), waist (33 in), hips (40 in), shoulder (13 in), length (49.5 in)
- Large: bust (39 in), wasit (36 in), hips (42 in), shoulder (13 in), length (49.5 in)
- Always wash your linen clothes on your machine’s gentle cycle. If it is possible to select the water level in the washing machine, always use the maximum offered. Your clothing should move freely.
- Do not crowd the washing machine with too many items at once. This can twist or pull the linen fabric out of shape.
- Make sure that any other items in the washing machine are similar to your linen clothes in terms of color, weight and washing instructions.
- If you hand wash linen clothes, only use a gentle swishing motion – never wring, twist or scrub the fabric. Hand washing is recommended for clothes that are not heavily soiled, or for linen fabric with a loose weave. This might be more easily damaged during a machine wash.
- Linen clothes must be washed in lukewarm temperatures – never in cold or hot water. Does linen shrink? Yes it does, especially if you wash it in too hot temperatures (above 40C is not recommended) . If your linen clothes were sold as not pre-washed you should expect them to shrink a bit after the first wash, no matter what water temperature you use.
- Use a mild detergent for washing and make sure that any residue is completely rinsed off the piece of clothing before drying.
- For drying, do the natural way of air or sun drying.
- Always try to dry your linen clothes flat. Hangers or clothespins can cause marks on the fabric, and may also cause the garment to lose its original shape.
- We love linen fabric’s natural creases, but if you really need to iron your linen clothes make sure they are slightly damp.